Friday, January 31, 2014

I,Lego

Recently, the folks over at Omni Art House got in touch with me via LinkedIn to be part of their I, Lego show. I did some research, and the way this gallery works is kind of amazing. All of the pieces their artists do are 4"x6", and each are sold for 40 bucks each. The artist gets the entire profit! Their mission is to bring the snootiness of the art world back down...allowing regular people to purchase quality art. Having grown up on the less fortunate side of things, I am 100% behind this model.  I love this idea, and I can't wait to finish this for them. I know right now it's not looking very lego-ish, but I've got big (sculptural) plans! Just you wait! Can't wait to keep working on it. If you're interested in buying this, it'll be up on their site late March.



No comments:

Post a Comment