Monday, June 8, 2009

Moving along

(No Vacancy 8"x22" Ink and Gesso on Paper)
(No Vacancy 8"x22" Ink and Gesso on Paper)
(No Vacancy 18"x22" Ink and Gesso on Paper)
(No Vacancy 8"x22" Ink and Gesso on Paper)
I just found out I won the Applied Arts competition for the upcoming issue in September! So I'll keep you posted on that. They picked a few from my "How to get to Vireo Street" series. There will also be a show in Toronto in November.

On June 15, I will have some of my paintings up in Three Sisters, a small cafe on Hope Street in Providence. Check it out if you're in the area!

Above is my "No Vacancy" Series that was completed during my time in Costa Rica. (Thanks to a very good, and special person I was able to go for a month to make paintings. They are now part of his private collection).

No comments:

Post a Comment